Did some hacking on the Zope 3 test runner:
- Fixed test failures on Python 2.4.4.
- Fixed some typos in comments and strings.
- Make test.py not trap Ctrl+C so eagerly.
- Make test.py -fu run both functional and unit tests.
- Make test.py -s src/pkg run the tests in the pkg package.
- Make test.py --list-modules list the test modules that would be imported.
The riskier features I've implemented in separate branches (test-fu, filter-by-dirs, list-modules). Subversion is not very good at handling branches, but that's where ezswitch.py and ezmerge.py come in.
The ultimate goal is to retire the SchoolTool test runner and switch to the Zope 3 one (the SchoolTool project already did so). There are two remaining features that I would miss:
- Output colorization.
- Test checkers.