Previous entry.

During the first day of the sprints I fixed a couple of small zope.testing test failures on Python 2.5, but didn't get anything significantly useful done. It was more of a leisurely walk than a sprint. At least I did get acquainted with the changed environment (buildout's bootstrap script that does exec urllib.urlopen('http://...').read() and requires the very latest bleeding edge setuptools that aren't in Ubuntu Feisty yet) and found a machine that still had Python 2.3 to run tests on.

I was also a bit disappointed that my two-line bugfix to that I submitted more than a year ago wasn't accepted yet and the tests were spewing spurious messages about not printing coverage results for module '<doctest ...>'.


Technorati tag: